Xanthan Gum is a polysaccharide, derived from the bacterial coat of Xanthomonas campestris, used as a food additive and rheology modifier, commonly used as a food thickening agent (in salad dressings, for example) and a stabilizer (in cosmetic products, for example, to prevent ingredients from separating). It is produced by the fermentation of glucose, sucrose, or lactose by the Xanthomonas campestris bacterium. After a fermentation period, the polysaccharide is precipitated from a growth medium with isopropyl alcohol, dried, and ground into a fine powder. Later, it is added to a liquid medium to form the gum.
In foods, xanthan gum is most often found in salad dressings and sauces.Xanthan gum also helps suspend solid particles, such as spices. Also used in frozen foods and beverages, xanthan gum helps create the pleasant texture in many ice creams, along with guar gum and locust bean gum.
Xanthan gum is also used in gluten-freebaking. Since the gluten found in wheat must be omitted, xanthan gum is used to give the dough or batter a "stickiness" that would otherwise be achieved with the gluten.
In the oil industry, xanthan gum is used in large quantities, usually to thicken drilling mud. These fluids serve to carry the solids cut by the drilling bit back to the surface. Xanthan gum provides great "low end" rheology. When the circulation stops, the solids still remain suspended in the drilling fluid. The widespread use of horizontal drilling and the demand for good control of drilled solids has led to its expanded use. It has also been added to concrete poured underwater, to increase its viscosity and prevent washout.
Service we provide:
1. before shipment, free sample for test 2. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment 3. Cargoes photo before and after loading into container 4. Fast shipment by reputed shipping line 5. Best service after shipment with emails
Packaging & Shipping
E415 Xanthan Gum Packaging: 25kg/bag or according to client request
E415 Xanthan Gum Delivery Detail: 2 weeks after confirm order.Some of the products can be supplied within 7 days on the strength of EDC warehouse.
FOODCHEM's Rigorous Packing Process
FOODCHEM EDC Warehouse
1. TOP 10 Food enterprises in China with over 9 years of experience.
2. 7x24 hours custome service, help you to resolve your questions anytime you want.
3. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
4. 1000 m2 owned office and 3000 m2 warehouse which assure you of work efficiency and storage.
5. Variety of products: more than200 products with competitive price and we can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
6. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
7. Fast response, fast service .Emails will be replied in 12 hours. Ensure your questions will be answered in time
Foodchem International Corporation has concentrated on international marketing and promotion in China's food additives and ingredients field since 2006. At present, we provide more than 200 kinds of food additives and ingredients.
Why Choose FOODCHEM
1.TOP 10 Food enterprises in China 2.Over 9 years of experience 3.Wholly owned production plant (12002) 4.Sales to more than 70 countries 5.200 products with competitive price 6.FCL, 2--5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available 7.Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified 8.High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard 9.1000 m2 owned office and 3000 m2 warehouse 10.Up to 90 days' credit payment.
1. What's your payment terms? T/T or L/C.
2. What's your delivery time? Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing? Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the products? According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide? Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6. What is loading port? Usually is Shanghai,Qingdao or Tianjin.